FOUND Vans For Sale!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Okay, judge me if you must... but this is the coolest little van I have seen in quite a while.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282029812185

1992 Chevy 4x4 shorty van, equipped with a 350 and automatic trans. Also has power steering power brakes, and tilt steering, power windows. It was equipped with a/c but under hood components are missing.The four wheel drive works. We purchased from a guy who said he had owned for the past 15 years.We were going to use for a new beach toy but have since purchased a new toy! The engine was replaced within the last five years with a factory Goodwrench engine, other new parts include shocks, steering stabilizer, brake lines, all front end parts including,leaf springs and bearings, starter, wheels, tires. It runs and drives very well. The engine sounds like it has a aftermarket cam installed, check out the video to hear it running. The body overall is very straight, there is a small dent on drivers side door and also a dent on the passenger side front fender.. There may be other minor dings but these stick out the most. The is rust on the passenger side rocker as noted in the pictures and video. Also there is a hole in the drivers side front floor pan near gas pedal, it's very hard to see but I'll try to get a picture. All lights and gauges work. The dual exhaust has no leaks. Just past a Virginia state inspection in March. The captain chairs are pretty comfortable, no rips but a little dirty. I do have the rear captain chairs and rear bench seat that will be included, they also are usable just dirty. The interior overall is pretty poor and should be replaced. Also has a working Alpine stereo. A lot of fun to drive!Please note the fog lights pictured are not included in the sale. It is being sold as is with no warranties or refunds. A nonrefundable deposit of $200.00 is due upon auction end. Check out the pics and video, feel free to ask questions. It's available for inspection most anytime. Thanks for looking.

wdLeZIF.jpg

[video]https://youtu.be/X0bkEd-QHSg[/video]

eporter

Adventurer
4x4 for $2k! Bad engine...

1988 ford 4x4 van automatic e350..7.3 idi diesel. ran great till the heads cracked. This a great deal for someone who is thinking about a 4x4 van. The engine is bad and is currently pulled out. So that part is done. Still have all the pieces can rebuild or put in a new crate engine. Good news for the buyer, there is no guess work invloved and now it can be bought for the price of a new set of good tires. My loss is your gain. To have the 4x4 conversion done on a van is 10 to 15 thousand dollars. Interior is a claen slate for your imagination aka cleared out. 4 matching seats and 2 not matching. I'm giving it away at this price. It is currently sitting at a shop in vancouver, so if you want to see it contact me 360 281 8001. It needs to be moved so hit me up soon first good offer takes it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/5577091042.html

00606_jRgHTitL7bV_1200x900.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior