FOUND Vans For Sale!

primeintellect

I've been noticing a big surge in Way-Too-Good-to-be-True craigslist posts, especially for really desirable vehicles like 4runners, work vans, Westfalias, etc. in perfect condition, for insanely low prices. Most of the time there are really weird contact details. I'm almost positive it's just a way to harvest phone numbers and email addresses for spam or scams or something.

Photomike

White Turtle Adventures & Photography
I've been noticing a big surge in Way-Too-Good-to-be-True craigslist posts, especially for really desirable vehicles like 4runners, work vans, Westfalias, etc. in perfect condition, for insanely low prices. Most of the time there are really weird contact details. I'm almost positive it's just a way to harvest phone numbers and email addresses for spam or scams or something.

Yes VW's are starting to get on the scam list, still I think the most popular are the Chinook RV's. Only 20,000 miles, Looks and drives like new, Air cold, heat hot all the necessary things. $14,000

Then when you call the owner is out of the country but his buddy, cousin, brother will ship it to you for free if you just give them the money first.

I always tell them I will come to where the unit is located myself and they never respond to me again.

nobodyhome

Adventurer

Agreed. If there is no contact name and/ or phone number, I will pass every time. Here in LA, the scammers also put strange prices, like $5006 or $12340.
:2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier