Four Wheel Camper Grandby Atlanta, Ga

fudge

*****SOLD******Its time to say good-by to one of the coolest things Ive ever owned. My family is growing and its time for a new set up. Hopefully the next owner will enjoy as much as we have. I bought the camper one year ago and completely rebuilt the inside. All bedding was replaced with new fabric and 4" foam padding. Super comfortable to sleep on. Updated the cabinets, flooring, exterior and added a bunch of other goodies. The sleeping setup is custom for our family of four, I turned the couch bed into a fold-away fully enclosed baby bed. I made a bed for my 3 year old along front sliding window, which is actually not bad for an adult. I'm 6' and can sleep there. Currently you could sleep three adults and have an open couch. I'm not opposed to converting the couch back to the factory sleeper bed setup to whoever is interested. All in all its a great setup for a family of four. The canvas is in great condition with no leaks. Propane stove and water tank are original and work just fine. This has been a wonderful camper and served us well for the short time we've owned it.

Four Wheel Camper Grandby (Mid 90's model)

All Newly Purchased Parts within the last year:

- Engel 60 qt. AC/DC Fridge (SR70F-U1)
- Smart Light 1000 (rear)
- LED Interior Lights Upgrade
- 210ah AGM Deep Cycle Battery Setup(two 6v series together) Model # USAGM2000
- Sure Power Battery Separator 200amp SP-1314-200
- Blue Sea 12 Circuit Fuse Box
- Watts Up Battery Monitor
- Blue Sea dual USB port (located behind stove)
- Fantastic Fan with thermostat
- (2) Hella Map lights
- Yakima Roof Rack
- Road Shower (mounted on the back or roof)
- Suspa Lift Struts (60lbs front/ 80lbs. rear) Works perfect with a loaded roof box.
- Interior Roll-Up Shades

Also included- Storage dolly and (2) tripod jacks

Photobucket: http://s26.photobucket.com/user/FudgeFam/library/?view=recent

Ive done all the work on this and can answer any questions you have. Email or Call.

Price Drop- $4,500

Thanks,
Dustin 404-519-2472
dustinfudge@gmail.com

View attachment 246161

Attachments

• IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 437
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 267
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,521
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,506
Last edited:

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
That is impressive and looks great. Someone is going to be stoked on this. I'd love to have one some day. What truck did you have it on?

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
That is impressive and looks great. Someone is going to be stoked on this. I'd love to have one some day. What truck did you have it on?

Looks like on an OBS F350 CC. Im wondering also is that a short bed or long bed on the truck you have it on in the pic?

fudge

Yep, its an OBS F350 8' bed. When I bought the camper it came with two tripod jacks. Ideally, you would want at least three jacks to load. My truck sits up pretty high, which makes things a little sketchy for just two jacks. I ended up using the two tripod jacks on one side and a track loader on the other. Super stable that way. I know, not everyone has loader. Whoever ends up with it I would suggest picking up one more tripod jack or just going the standard bolt on four corner jack route.

Truck '97 F350 CC 8' Bed
photo (3).JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier