Front Runner Roof Rack - Feelers

tdhunter13

Observer
Hey everyone,

I am looking to downsize roof racks as I just don't utilize all of mine currently. I'm looking into either a 3/4 Front Runner, 3/4 Rhino, or some type of a custom design if I get ambitious. But before all of that, I want to put out some feelers on selling my current 1st gen Front Runner rack. It is not the 'Slimline' mount style nor does the outer frame have the tracks like the new ones. The crossbars are like all the rest though. I believe it was purchase in the '11/'12 timeframe. It works great, I just don't utilize it enough to keep it and would rather someone else get more use out of it. I do not have a hard price in mind currently, but around $500 probably. I have the ability to ship it, but that would be extra cost on the buyer. I am in Tulsa, to give everyone a reference. Here are a couple pictures. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Tyler

IMG_0048.JPGIMG_0051.JPGIMG_0056.JPG

Last edited:

Abran

Observer
I think you would be more successful if you at least stated a price, then there would be a starting point for negotiating. Well less than new could be $100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94