FS: 2003 Grand Cherokee Limited

Skeptic

Adventurer
GC00.jpg

$6,900 - Atlanta, Georgia Area

This has been my daily driver and is used for pulling a small off-road trailer. Typical usage off road has been camping and riding forestry roads or generally well-maintained trails. Several cross-country trips in recent years, including the west and the west coast, Maine, etc. No reliability issues or concerns with driving anywhere in its current state. A great driving vehicle with great performance, comfort, and off road capability.

I am selling this because I’ve moved to a 2012 4Runner to gain some additional interior room and to take advantage of a broader choice of accessories and mods that aren’t available for a Grand Cherokee. I plan on taking some longer trips and the larger vehicle suits my needs better.

The GC has been well maintained and is very clean inside. Carpets, dashboard, seating, and accessories are in good condition. Everything works.

Note: The ICOM IC-706 Radio in the pictures is NOT included. It will be removed before the vehicle is sold.

• Black
  • 4.7L V8
  • 183,000 miles
  • K&N Filter
  • Recent Service
  • Front/Rear Differential Fluids
  • Transfer Case Fluid
  • Tuneup & Throttle Body Cleaning
  • Radiator Flush
  • Transmission Fluid and Filter
  • A/C Evacuation and Recharge
  • Wiper Blades
  • Radiator replaced 2 years ago
  • Replaced passenger side front window motor regulator
  • Automatic Transmission
  • Quadra-Trac II Transfer Case
  • Automatic Climate Control
  • Tow Package
  • Electric trailer brake
  • Overhead console with trip computer, etc.
  • Prewired 12v socket to overhead console for adjacent GPS windshield mounting options
  • Sunroof
  • OME HD Springs/Bilstein 3” Lift
  • 5 BFG All Terrain Tires – LT275/75-R17 (about a year old, look nearly new)
  • 5 Alloy Wheels
  • Wheel locks
  • Leather Seating
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Rear Seats fold flat
  • Dark Tint Windows
  • Rear Liftgate Window Opens
  • Yakima Roof Cross-Bars
  • ARB Bull Bar
  • Smittybilt 8,000 LB Winch with synthetic rope
  • HD Shackles
  • DOT-Compliant Fog Lamps
  • AM/FM/Cassette/CD Radio with Remote Amplifier
  • Cobra 75WXST CB Radio Wired In
  • Wired CB Speaker
  • Rear Side Glass Mounted Larson 2M/70cm Dual Band Antenna
What’s (potentially) Wrong with the Vehicle
  • I’m told by my mechanic that the rear seal has some leakage, but I have not seen any oil usage, and there are no fluids on the ground. I spoke to him about replacing the seal or moving to a replacement engine, but he said neither was necessary, and the motor was still fine for many years.
  • A compression check indicated one cylinder was lower than the others @ 130 psi but was still within specs. The range of all cylinders is 130-150 psi.
Pictures:

GC01.jpg

GC02.jpg

GC04.jpg

GC05.jpg

GC07.jpg

GC09.jpg

GC10.jpg

GC16.jpg

GC15.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics