FS; 2010 Ford E350 RB V10 cargo w/ rear HVAC; 2nd owner; CLEAN

patoz

Expedition Leader
I have the V10 in my 2004 F250 4x4, with 107,000 miles on it, so I'll second that! ? No problems at all.

patoz

Expedition Leader
Hopefully you don't often say "Damn kids." ;)

No, this one is well behaved. It has a few minor problems that I need to take care of, but nothing to do with the engine or drive train. The windshield washer pump doesn't work, the power mirror gears are stripped on both sides, and I have a problem with the cable on one of the door locks. Other than that it's good to go!

I've often thought I would like to have a new one, but this one is paid for and there is nothing really wrong with it, so I guess I'll just keep it.

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
No, this one is well behaved. It has a few minor problems that I need to take of, but nothing to do with the engine or drive train. The windshield washer pump doesn't work, the power mirror gears are stripped on both sides, and I have a problem with the cable on one of the door locks. Other than that it's good to go!

I've often thought I would like to have a new one, but this one is paid for and there is nothing really wrong with it, so I guess I'll just keep it.

Awesome, great to hear!

Friday bump!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Sent you a PM Marshall, but you may not receive a notice from ExPo about it (I haven't been receiving notices of new PM's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles