FS: 2013 Subaru Outback SAP

sr5sushi

Helicopter Pilot
I have a 2013 Subaru outback in pearl white with 27599 miles.

This model has the special appierence package (SAP) also the winter package which includes:
-Smart key/push button start
-Brown saddle stitch leather
-HID lighting
-4600K LED interior lighting
-Leather steering wheel
-Harmen Kardon System
-Adaptive cruise control
-Handsfree control
-Navigation/touch screen
-Subaru wheel arch trim
-Illuminating mirrors
-Wood trim
-Heated seats
-Bluetooth
-Moonroof
-Rubber floor mats
-Windows are tinted 35% all around
-3600K Yellow Heon fog light bulbs
Has many more options...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
The car is in near perfect condition, the paint is in great condition, interior is in superb condition. I condition the leather regularly.
It has team dynamics 15x7 matte black racing wheels with 225/75/15 general grabber tires, Roughly 1600miles on the new setup. They are in near perfect condition. Also on the car is black rally armor mud flaps with grey logo to match the grey mirrors and door handles.

Price: $24500
you are better off to call for a quick response. or send an e-mail to me because i don't check on the forum often.

Im also happy to send more photos upon requests.

phone: 207-975-3583
e-mail: underhilldusty@gmail.com

Last edited:

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
That's a handsome vehicle there. Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the country! ;-)

PhillySMB

All Outbacks have the 2.5l boxer engine.

Nice car! I just test drove a 2015 OBW the other day. Very tempting. I had four Outbacks before my current Impreza Sport. The Outbacks actually do fairly well for mild off-roading. I miss having good ground clearance in my Impreza Sport :-( Outbacks are something like 8.7" stock, which isn't too bad.

doctorit

Adventurer
That is incorrect. The highest trim Outback has been available with a 3.6l flat-six for the last two generations.

This is a great looking car, GLWS. We love our Outback; I can't wait to put some black wheels and tougher tires on it - even my wife agrees it looks immediately better!

SNOWDOZER

Adventurer

Nice car! I just test drove a 2015 OBW the other day. Very tempting. I had four Outbacks before my current Impreza Sport. The Outbacks actually do fairly well for mild off-roading. I miss having good ground clearance in my Impreza Sport :-( Outbacks are something like 8.7" stock, which isn't too bad.
There is also the 3.6ltr. Reason I asked.

brandonhedberg

Adventurer
Is the Outback lifted? Seems like wheel well gap is more than stock... Maybe the lighting. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhillySMB

Re: engine. Duh, you are totally right. I blanked on that one! 3.6 is a nice engine too, especially to push those tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online