Sold 2014 Four Wheel Camper Finch Denver CO $14.5k

huckntuck

I am looking to sell my Four Wheel Camper Finch. Only the camper is for sale and not the truck. This camper is fully built out, not just a shell like some FWC's, and is also one of the rare few that will actually fit a mid size truck and a short (5 ft) bed. It will also fit a 6 ft bed with the tailgate shut. The Finch is slightly narrower than other campers, so it fits down trails easier and you can see out of your side mirrors making it easier to drive around with. Overall this camper is very clean, and everything functions as it should. The only flaw are some small cosmetic hail marks on the roof. Very lightweight camper. You hardly notice it driving around. Tag on camper claims a featherweight of 775 lbs. Will go anywhere your truck can go.

Features include. Full size slide out bed, roll over bed/seating, removable dinette, 2 burner stove, thermostat controlled propane furnace, 2 10lb propane tanks, 25 gallon fresh water system sink and water pump for running water, icebox, yakima roof rack system, fantastic vent, wired for solar, 1 deep cycle battery, shore power hookup, water and battery level meter, LP gas detector, carbon monoxide and smoke detector, 4 mechanical jacks.

Let me know if you have any questions! looking to get $14.5k OBO

20180609_160101.jpg20180609_160031.jpg20180609_155126.jpg20180609_155344.jpg20180609_155428.jpg

Last edited:

2000LJ

Observer
I am looking to sell my Four Wheel Camper Finch. Only the camper is for sale and not the truck. This camper is fully built out, not just a shell like some FWC's, and is also one of the rare few that will actually fit a mid size truck and a short (5 ft) bed. It will also fit a 6 ft bed with the tailgate shut. The Finch is slightly narrower than other campers, so it fits down trails easier and you can see out of your side mirrors making it easier to drive around with. Overall this camper is very clean, and everything functions as it should. The only flaw are some small cosmetic hail marks on the roof. Very lightweight camper. You hardly notice it driving around. Tag on camper claims a featherweight of 775 lbs.

Features include. Full size slide out bed, roll over bed/seating, removable dinette, 2 burner stove, thermostat controlled propane furnace, 2 10lb propane tanks, 25 gallon fresh water system sink and water pump for running water, icebox, yakima roof rack system, fantastic vent, wired for solar, 1 deep cycle battery, shore power hookup, water and battery level meter, LP gas detector, carbon monoxide and smoke detector, 4 mechanical jacks.

Let me know if you have any questions! looking to get $15k OBO

View attachment 455508View attachment 455509View attachment 455510View attachment 455511View attachment 455512
Does this one have a hot water heater? I am on the fence for upgrading and that would be nice.

huckntuck

Does not have a hot water heater. There is a hot water faucet though, so I'm sure it would not be difficult to add one.

huckntuck

Bump, and price drop. Now 14.5k. To get a comparably built out FWC camper new will easily cost upwards of 20k, not to mention the 13 week lead time to get one. The propane heater and thermostat are great for when temps take a dip.

22639372_134835873904736_8790244728449794048_n.jpg

Last edited:

2000LJ

Observer
Want it but hard to justify it right now. And not sure if it will fit in my truck like I want. Can you tell me how wide and long it is at the base?

huckntuck

Want it but hard to justify it right now. And not sure if it will fit in my truck like I want. Can you tell me how wide and long it is at the base?
Sure. It measures out to about 52x71 inches at the base. Thanks

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

2000LJ

Observer
Really it’s that wide at the base? I guess wider than I thought or my truck floor is narrow between the wheel wells.

huckntuck

Really it’s that wide at the base? I guess wider than I thought or my truck floor is narrow between the wheel wells.
Oh sorry I don't have that measurement handy. I only measured across the back of the camper. Don't have an exact measurement for between the wheel wells. The bottom is pretty narrow so there's plenty of clearance for wheel wells. This camper is ideal for any mid-size truck with a 5 or 6 foot bed. Maybe others as well.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

2000LJ

Observer
Ahh ok. My truck is an AEV brute so kinda small bed size. Pm me or txt me
505eight50three07nine I’m interested in more exact sizes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94