FS: 2016 EarthCruiser FX #20 - SOLD

gdaut

What is the overall height when the top is down? The EarthCrusier website says 76 inches but that seems low. Thanks

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Hi gdaut,

This truck is the FX model, which is a solid sided camper. The EXP is the model with the retractable soft sided top.

Coach height on this FX- exterior is 9'8" (not quite that tall, but I always throw in an inch or so leeway). For safety, going under branches, roofs, underpasses and the like, I call it 10'6". Cutting the moving height measurement too fine can lead to issues if you hit a bump in the road, have a tilted roadbed, or other issues.

gdaut

Don't know how i missed this was not the EXP. Everything else equal, I would prefer the FX over the EXP, but it will definitely not fit in my garage.

Basicload

I left a message on your word press account with my contact information. I am interested in learning more before I travel to SoCal to look at the rig.

Czechsix

Hi Basicload, received your message and replied, thanks for the inquiry!

Last edited:

Questor

Huge member
Bump for a great truck.
Bigger bump for one of the best ads I've seen on EXPO.
Good luck with the sale. The next owner will have a happy life with this rig.
Q~

chrisclearman

Does anyone know if this Earthcruiser FX is still available? I tried contacting the owner but haven't been able to get in touch. Thanks!

gdaut

Click on the wordpress link in the sellers sig, and that gives an update on his whereabouts. Looks like the vehicle is still available.

Czechsix

Definitely a good looking and thought out rig!

Thanks!

Well, we're back down in SoCal for a couple or three weeks, loading up a trailer for another run up to Alaska.

In the meantime, we're also available to show the rig.

Ah, and sorry about the comms issues, net, phone, text is all spotty when traveling back and forth, and getting a new home set up.

Ian- located in North San Diego County.

I'm back on the net daily now, should be for the next few weeks, then it'll get spotty again once traveling and home up North.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles