SOLD! 2016 Ram HD 4x4 CTD with 2016 Four Wheel Camper Flatbed

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
2016 Ram HD 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel with 2016 Four Wheel Camper Flatbed - LOADED!

Price: $99K OBO

•Only 31K miles on the odometer. Dealer serviced, still under full OEM warranty. California truck and camper.

•Sold as a complete package, not willing to part out.

•Fully loaded and ready to go anywhere in North America today.

•SEMA style build, NO corners were cut during this project. Would cost nearly $150k to replicate today.

•Full truck and camper details and many more photos here:
https://americanadventurist.com/forum/threads/fs-the-torque-wagon.5821/

•SUSPENSION AND GEARING:
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Stage 4 suspension (2.5 inch lift)
Air Lift 5000 airbags, rear suspension by CJC Offroad in Los Angeles
BF Goodrich 37x12.50R17 All Terrain KO2's
Unique 297 steel wheels, 17X9, 5 inch backspace, zero (0) offset, 8 lugs on 6.5 pattern
Re-geared, Nitro-Gear 4.30 HD ring and pinion
ARB air locker (rear)

•ARMOR:
Buckstop Bumpers "Boss" front bumper
White Knuckle Offroad Products Rock Sliders (HD)

•CAMPER/CARGO:
2016 Four Wheel Campers "Hawk" flatbed - Loaded Silver Spur package with largest fridge option and high end kitchen option
160 watt solar power with dual deep cycle batteries by AT
Fiamma 8 ft awning
Indoor/outdoor shower option and Thetford cassette toilet
Winter package. High end forced air furnace and hot water heater made in Germany by Truma (Combi)
King size bed option, easily sleeps 4 with dinette converted.
AT Overland aluminum tray conversion
AT Overland fiberthane composite storage boxes and custom rear bumper

•LIGHTING:
Rigid Industries RDS 30" Midnight light bar
Rigid D2 fogs (front)
Rigid R2-46 combo driving (front)
Rigid SR-Q flush mount backup lights (rear)

•POWER AND ACCESSORY CONTROL:
4x4 sPod touch screen in-cab controller

•EXTRAS:
ARB CKMTA12 onboard dual air compressor w/air tank
WARN 16.5 Ti winch, WARN synthetic line w/Factor 55 hawse and flat link
American Expedition Vehicles snorkel/raised air intake
system
American Expedition Vehicles PRO CAL paired to this truck (programmer)
American Expedition Vehicles mud flaps, Weathertech floor liners, 2 sets of Maxtrax, 2 AT Overland Jerry can holders, full size spare, etc etc
Edge Juice with Attitude diesel tuner included (new in box, never installed)

TITLE IN HAND, VEHICLE LOCATED IN CHICAGO. READY TO ROLL!

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_6629.JPG

Last edited:

RPaquette7

Well thought out rig, nicely done. I am interested in knowing if you have a "gray" tank? If not, how do you handle the "gray" water?

hobbsrt

This is super sweet. I really like what you have put together. The right combination of reliability with performance all done affordably. You should also include some info on the flatbed. I think that's an important part that people overlook. Its more effort and thinking than people realize. I am going through it now on my 2001 GMC 2500. Well done.

Tacomatron

Funny, I’ve been staring at this rig for the past two years driving in and out of my neighbourhood wondering If a for sale sign was ever going up in the window. Happened to stumble on this thread today. Looks like im too late!

ShauseR

This is super sweet. I really like what you have put together. The right combination of reliability with performance all done affordably. You should also include some info on the flatbed. I think that's an important part that people overlook. Its more effort and thinking than people realize. I am going through it now on my 2001 GMC 2500. Well done.
Hi...I am starting the process of converting my 2006 GMC 2500HD 6.5' bed to a flatbed to carry a slide in hawk. I am thinking the extra boxes on the sides and front would be the ideal way to go for me. Could you please share what you ended up doing? What type of flatbed did you end up using? Did you do it yourself? Thanks in advance...open to any suggestions you might have. Steve.

BretEdge

Adventurer
Good looking rig. It'll be gone in the blink of an eye.

Who did your Truma heater/hot water conversion and how much was it? I'm ordering a flatbed Hawk soon and want to do the same as the heater in my Raven has been a pain in the ass. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles