FS: Adventure Trailer / NC

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
So, any chance you're going to change your post to the correct model? As of right now, it still reads "Horizon Chassis".

I own a Horizon, and I also know the original owner of this trailer. I've seen this trailer in person and been on a trip with the original owner and this trailer. It's a nice trailer and I can say that it was in good shape when I saw it last (about 17 months ago).

yournamehere

Observer
So, any chance you're going to change your post to the correct model? As of right now, it still reads "Horizon Chassis".

I own a Horizon, and I also know the original owner of this trailer. I've seen this trailer in person and been on a trip with the original owner and this trailer. It's a nice trailer and I can say that it was in good shape when I saw it last (about 17 months ago).

Fixed. Thanks for the input!

6Pins

Adventurer
How tall is it with the second box on top? Is that second box easily removed and if so, what happened to the original lid?

yournamehere

Observer
How tall is it with the second box on top? Is that second box easily removed and if so, what happened to the original lid?

Hey there. Not sure of the hidth. The original lid is still there. The top box could be removed easily. The top box is screwed onto the original lid. No big deal. I'm guessing the top box to be 24" tall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz