FS: Autohome Columbus Medium(gunmetal), FrontRunner rack/etc, Fiamma F35 Pro awning

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I love that RTT... and Portland is not so far from Vancouver Island either. Hmm

Will keep an eye on this thread, and try to make up my mind FAST!

:coffeedrink:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I love that RTT... and Portland is not so far from Vancouver Island either. Hmm

Will keep an eye on this thread, and try to make up my mind FAST!

:coffeedrink:

Hi Greg,

It's not at all. And...I'm good friends with mhiscox and he's helping me store some of the components, so you could say hello to him upon pickup. <thumbup>

VanIsle_Greg

Hi Greg,

It's not at all. And...I'm good friends with mhiscox and he's helping me store some of the components, so you could say hello to him upon pickup. <thumbup>

Nice. I have followed a lot of build threads attached to that name. Will let you know. I may have just been talked into a custom lightweight pickup camper instead of a rack RTT setup... oh oh.

:drool:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Nice. I have followed a lot of build threads attached to that name. Will let you know. I may have just been talked into a custom lightweight pickup camper instead of a rack RTT setup... oh oh.

:drool:

We aimed to stop by your camping area at NWOR a few years back, but you always had visitors. :)

VanIsle_Greg

We aimed to stop by your camping area at NWOR a few years back, but you always had visitors. :)

Oh man...I missed out!

I had such a good time at that event. I really enjoyed the area too, Leavenworth and the rivers (for swimming) etc. I want to go back this year, but need to choose between BCOR and NWOR.

Unpossible.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Oh man...I missed out!

I had such a good time at that event. I really enjoyed the area too, Leavenworth and the rivers (for swimming) etc. I want to go back this year, but need to choose between BCOR and NWOR.

Unpossible.

Dunh dunh dunh.....both great events.....the choice is yours. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior