FS: Campaign Furniture Set (Table + 2 Chairs)

4GRAINR

Adventurer
Looking to sell my Campaign Furniture Company table and chairs (one side table and two chairs).

While they have seen some use in the field, they have spent most of their life in their travel bags eagerly awaiting their next adventure. I bought the set from Andy when I was in Bend, Oregon roughly 2 years ago. The table is perfect for use in the field as it has plenty of room to rest your beverage, magazine, or whatever and just the right height when sitting in the chairs. The table has scratches and nicks on the outside as it's meant to house one of the chairs while in transit and the legs store inside the table when not in use. There is a small crack in the wood (not visible when using the table and denoted below in the photos), but it hasn't increased or changed in the two years that I've owned it. I was going to glue it, but just thought that I'd leave well enough alone unless it gets worse. The chairs are in great shape and the canvas is in very good condition. One chair has a little bit of dirt on the canvas, but I didn't try to clean it as it never really bothered me. Both arms on each chair have some scratches underneath where the front legs thread in, but again it's something that isn't visible while in use and is only noticed when assembling the chairs. I think you could get both chairs inside the table for transit if you don't use the transit bag, but I never took the time to mess around with it enough to try it out.

Chairs and table are located the Burbank/Glendale area and I'm looking to sell them as a set ideally. I will consider shipping CONUS, but only on your dime. The chairs aren't that heavy, but the table is because it's built to survive. And good news! The instructions on how to set up the chairs is included. :)

$600 OBO

campaign furniture 1.jpgcampaign furniture 2.jpgcampaign furniture 3.jpgcampaign furniture 4.jpgcampaign furniture 5.jpgcampaign furniture 6.jpgcampaign furniture 7.jpgcampaign furniture 8.jpgcampaign furniture 9.jpgcampaign furniture 10.jpg

4GRAINR

Adventurer
~ SOLD pending receipt of funds ~

Will work down the list of those in line from there if it falls through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior