FS Chevy NP-435 W/Granny first

TeriAnn

Explorer
I would like to sell a super rare version of the well regarded NP-435 top loader four speed gearbox.

This is a Chevy version of the NP-435 with a 6.68:1 first gear. Most people buy a Chevy NP-435 case and stuff Ford 6.68:1 NP-435 gears inside then deal with having to buy a Ford clutch disc and a Chevy pressure plate. The gearbox I'm selling will allow you to stay with factory GM bell housing, clutch & throwout bearing.

The case is the 2WD version which is needed to use Advance Adapter's series of adapters for transfercases. If course you can always put the rare Chevy gear set into a 4WD case if you have a transfercase that will bolt onto one.

I was after a close ration version of the NP435 and was shipped the much rarer wide ratio box. The company was willing to take it back after I counted turns but the cost of returning it would eat up most of my refund cost. I would like to get my money back out of the box so only want $350 for the gearbox. It is located near Castroville, CA.

I also have a empty Chevy NP-435 case if anyone wants one to put the Ford wide ratio gear set into and couple to a GM engine. I would like $50 for the case which includes top cover & tail cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles