SOLD FS Eezi Awn 1600 XKLUSIV Roof Top Tent with Annex - San Diego

perrobravo

Eezi Awn 1600 XKLUSIV RTT
Located in San Diego, CA (local sale/pick up only)
Asking $1800

This is a high quality, rock solid tent and this size is perfect for at least 2 adults, a child, a dog, some gear...without being too big or heavy. The mattress is super comfortable and the heavy duty tent canvas keeps noise down in the wind and moderates temperatures better than any tent I've been around. Unlike other tents, the plywood base completely eliminates condensation. The included annex sets up in minutes and provides a ton of extra ground level space which is great in the cold or wind or simply for privacy. This is a used tent (~100 nights) and shows some signs of the same, but is in great working order and will not disappoint.

Positives:
-Top of the line quality
-No rips, tears, zipper problems, etc
-Includes annex and original annex storage bag, floor mat
-Comes with adjustable ladder extension for taller vehicles and uneven terrain
-Half the price of buying new and with immediate availability

Downsides:
-This is a used tent, so not perfect
-Cover is faded from the sun and dusty from the trails (has no holes, so functions as it should)
-Some minor staining and signs of use (see pictures)

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 11.43.57 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 12.23.17 PM.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 4.42.37 AM.jpg

Lots of great information about this tent here:

perrobravo

Do you know the weight of the unit?

If I remember correctly, it is around 200 pounds total. I assume that includes the annex wall panels which when removed, are stored in a separate bag that can be kept elsewhere to keep down weight on the roof...or left home if you’re not using them on a given trip.

perrobravo

The tent is around 5 years young and was built for many more. I’ve seen friends’ lesser tents start to degrade and fall apart, but this one is made to last. The cover has seen better days, but will last a long while and can be replaced. The aluminum frame and top notch tent canvas are rock solid and withstand wind, rain, cold better than any tent I’ve seen.

surf.runner

GLWS. I have the same model and it has survived 70 mph wind storms with ease while other RTTs were torn apart. LOVE mine. Great price. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles