FS: GA - National Luna Fridge/Freezer 60L

ThePartyWagon

Bluetooth faceplates will be available through Equipt, hopefully later this year. Legacy models and potentially older fridges will be able to be upgraded with the new bluetooth functionality.

dot_tom

Bluetooth faceplates will be available through Equipt, hopefully later this year. Legacy models and potentially older fridges will be able to be upgraded with the new bluetooth functionality.

Great info! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alia176

Explorer
Is this some sort of a plug and play update of the control panel?

May I have the external dimensions please? National Luna provides this information in metric without being specific as to which one is the width, and which one is the height. Out of the three numbers stay posted, I can guess which one is the length

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

I’m in Jax, FL and interested in this. Do you have any other kit your selling that didn’t go with your camper? Thanks, Wes

May I have the external dimensions please? National Luna provides this information in metric without being specific as to which one is the width, and which one is the height. Out of the three numbers stay posted, I can guess which one is the length

Does this help?

Attachments

• 54260E3D-5FA3-4976-B63B-5C2ED6BE6AA8.jpeg
    54260E3D-5FA3-4976-B63B-5C2ED6BE6AA8.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 53

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94