FS: Gobi Stealth Rack for 5th Gen 4runner - $850

mcarlino6

I just sold my 2015 4Runner (5th Gen) and now am offering my Gobi Stealth rack, multi light set up with sunroof, for $850. Included with the rack are the wind deflector, ladder and sunroof insert (a $200 item). The retail value of this through Gobi is $1795 (and they do include free shipping - I do not). Unit includes all hardware. I am in Rhode Island for pickup of you would have to arrange shipping. However, might be able to deliver this if you are located between RI and Texas as I am traveling later this summer....PM for more details.

Badpig530

I just sold my 2015 4Runner (5th Gen) and now am offering my Gobi Stealth rack, multi light set up with sunroof, for $850. Included with the rack are the wind deflector, ladder and sunroof insert (a $200 item). The retail value of this through Gobi is $1795 (and they do include free shipping - I do not). Unit includes all hardware. I am in Rhode Island for pickup of you would have to arrange shipping. However, might be able to deliver this if you are located between RI and Texas as I am traveling later this summer....PM for more details.
Is this rack available or has it been sold?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles