FS: Goose Gear IceBox with Top Drawer - SoCal Orange County

RBABS

What are the dimensions both interior and exterior on this? I already have a slide but would love the enclosure and drawer set up like this.
Im in SoCal too

chmura

Adventurer
What are the dimensions both interior and exterior on this? I already have a slide but would love the enclosure and drawer set up like this.
Im in SoCal too

The deminsions are 19 1/4” wide, 27” long and 26.5” tall.

I had just a regular ARB fridge slide prior and the goose gear is so much more better. I sold the regular slide after just 1 month owning it. I was getting annoyed with just using a fridge slide, things were falling behind the fridge when I used the ARB slide, the fridge was jamming preventing me from closing it. Other was I couldn’t open the fridge when I stored things ontop of the fridge when I had a lot of things to carry. With this goose gear box You can pack much more efficiently and always get to your fridge no matter how much you pack.

Last edited:

Nathansharkey80

Im in SoCal too

The deminsions are 19 1/4” wide, 27” long and 26.5” tall.

I had just a regular ARB fridge slide prior and the goose gear is so much more better. I sold the regular slide after just 1 month owning it. I was getting annoyed with just using a fridge slide, things were falling behind the fridge when I used the ARB slide, the fridge was jamming preventing me from closing it. Other was I couldn’t open the fridge when I stored things ontop of the fridge when I had a lot of things to carry. With this goose gear box You can pack much more efficiently and always get to your fridge no matter how much you pack.

Are you willing to ship this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94