FS: Jetboil SUMO Companion Cups

4GRAINR

Adventurer
Got three of these thinking that everyone in the family could have one with their Jetboils, but ended up selling one of the Jetboils and loosing another one. :(

All three are new in shrink wrap packing from Jetboil. Basically your Jetboil fits INSIDE of the SUMO and you use the SUMO as a bigger pot for water/soup/cooking/whatever. Retail for $59.95 each on Jetboil's website, but found them for $49.95 on some of the other online retailers. Looking to get $36 SHIPPED EACH CONUS, or $100 SHIPPED CONUS it you take all three off my hands. $30 local pickup in Burbank/Glendale/Pasadena.

From the Jeboil website:

Sumo is big & fast, powering through cooking chores while sipping fuel daintily. When used with the allseason Sol burner, 1.8 liter Sumo is a snow-melting power-house. Sumo locks directly onto your compatible Jetboil burner base* for ultra-quick set-up. Small groups can enjoy the efficiency of one-pot cooking with Sumo.

Versatile Sumo supports a myriad of packing configurations. Sumo stows a 100 gm or 230 gm can of fuel and burner base with room to spare, or a complete Sol or Zip system with 100 gm fuel. It is also capable of stowing a 450 gram fuel canister.

• Compatible with Jetboil Sol, Zip, Flash, PCS, GCS and Sumo systems
• Compatible with all PCS family add ons except the Coffee Press
• Can fully stow a Sol or Zip system!
• Companion cups are compatible with Jetboil systems only. Do not use with other heat sources, as it will void the warranty.

Jetboil SUMO 2.jpgJetboil SUMO 3.jpgJetboil SUMO.jpg

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I recently dealt with Zak and even met him in person. I think he is an honest guy so something may have happened. If I have his number I can try texting him to see if he is okay.

Ovrland

Adventurer
Yeah, I feel something's not right. I looked back through his other sales, he was spot on with communication which is huge. Hope all is well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoldD90

Adventurer
I sent him an email too, and did not get a response... Can't imagine he would try and scam anyone for $36. Hope we hear something soon.

Anyone know him?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
I sent him an email too, and did not get a response... Can't imagine he would try and scam anyone for $36. Hope we hear something soon.

Anyone know him?

Hey guys. I texted him and got a response. I'll go out on a limb and share that his Mom is in the hospital and it is serious. Please hang on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne