FS - KimberleyKamper 2002

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
KimberleyKamper 2002

This is the predecessor of the KingKamper currently sold in the US. It was one of 6-8 units brought into the US in 2002 by the first distributor, who then went "bust" in 2003.

I purchased this kamper with the hope that it would help convert my wife to like camping. Sadly, it didn't; so it's hardly been used. It has been pulled for a total of about 20,000 miles, and has been slept in for about 15 nights. It is like new. There is no damage of any kind, and the canvas is as new.

It comes with the complete annex canopy, annex sidewalls and draft skirts, as well as the "ensuite" shower or bath room. I've added a long list of aftermarket accessories. Contact me and I can send you the list.

You can see photos of it here:

http://www.pbase.com/flydutch/kimberleykamper

A click on the bottom photo will open a whole album of action shots from the factory. I also have a PDF of the original sales brochure from the then US distributor, which I can send as an email attachment if you'd like.

It orginally sold for US$20,000. I'm asking $15,000 obo.

I live in Atlanta, but will be taking it with me to SW Colorado and SE Utah in September (2006); if you are in that area (or along the I-40 corridor) and would like to inspect it. A sale could result in my leaving it there.

You can best contact me by email at:

gwagen at bellsouth dot net

Last edited:

Scott Brady

Founder
Nice trailer... Even nicer G-Wagon :ylsmoke:

Best of luck selling the trailer.

I am sure many of us would enjoying hearing your opinion of the G class. It is a model that has long interested me.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
expeditionswest said:
Nice trailer... Even nicer G-Wagon :ylsmoke:

Best of luck selling the trailer.

I am sure many of us would enjoying hearing your opinion of the G class. It is a model that has long interested me.

It's probably way Off Topic for this forum, is it not? I've been driving a Gwagen continuously since 1984. Obviously, I like them. The Kimberley pulls behind it like a dream - both on and off road.

I'm not sure what more to say.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
DUTCH said:
It orginally sold for US$20,000. I'm asking $15,000 obo.

I live in Atlanta, but will be taking it with me to SW Colorado and SE Utah in September; if you are in that area (or along the I-40 corridor) and would like to inspect it. A sale could result in my leaving it there.

You can best contact me by email at:

gwagen at bellsouth dot net

If you can point an interested buyer in my direction, there's a Finder's Fee in it for you. Be sure to send me an email with the potential buyer's name and yours.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Sold !

The KimberleyKamper has been sold to another EP Member. Thanks for your interest.

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
Very cool. Somebody local? I was hoping to see it one day.

You live on the northside of town? I see a truck like yours on Chastain every once in a while.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Grim Reaper said:
Very cool. Somebody local? I was hoping to see it one day.

You live on the northside of town? I see a truck like yours on Chastain every once in a while.

Buyer is in Asheville, NC.

I live in Gwinnett County.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles