FS Leer Midrise fits 6' Tacoma bed 2nd/3rd gen-PRICE DROP

4wheelestate

-Insulated
-New gas struts on both doors and rear window installed 2 months ago
-Yakima wide body mounts (bolted on the camper) and 78" bars included. Sorry but no pics with the bars on- if you'd like to buy a shorter length bar I totally understand and can knock $50 off final price and just include the towers that fit the Yakima mounts. -
It's got a couple previously damaged spots towards drivers side front that I repaired with G flex marine grade epoxy and they are holding up very well. There is also some paint damage in a few spots from trail riding and general exposure to the elements.
-I've been considering giving it a coat or two of Raptor liner and would be happy to do for extra on top of the final sale price. I know the maroon isn't exactly the most desirable color but it's hard to justify a professional paint job imo.
-There is also a crudely made wooden platform with 2 drawers about 5' long that I'd be happy to throw in for free. It's cut to fit a 2nd gen long bed (not sure if it will fit a 3rd gen due to the contours though I'm sure with an oscillating multi tool and some ingenuity it would fit just fine. We will have to rip up carpet to remove it so be aware it will be bare plywood once reinstalled in your truck.

Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to see more pictures.

Need gone, price drop to $600. Open to trades or cash+trades for but not limited to: lightly used freezer/fridges (single compartment preferred), rear bumpers with swing outs, solar equipment (anything but the battery) , lmk what you got and we'll talk.

The shell is located in Atlanta, GA and I will be making a trip to Bentonville, AR 7/21 so I could drop it anywhere between Atlanta and Bentonville during that trip.

Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

• tempImageSTsvvU.png
    tempImageSTsvvU.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • tempImage3M0RXh.png
    tempImage3M0RXh.png
    3 MB · Views: 46
  • tempImagezWh9iO.png
    tempImagezWh9iO.png
    3 MB · Views: 46
  • tempImageBbyXSC.png