FS: Many, many cast iron Dutch ovens.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
So, my dear dad is a bit of an eccentric dude and loved big group cooking events and competitions involving Dutch ovens. Technically, these are "camp ovens" with the rimmed lids for coals and the legs beneath them. These are all made by Lodge. They're all in good condition, if not just a little dirty. They need a good clean and seasoning.

I have one 10", one 12", and two 14" ovens up for grabs. I'll sell each for $30, or $75 for all four.

Because these things weigh a ton, I can only do local pickup in Prescott.

psykokid

Explorer
Tried sending you a PM but your box was full. Anyhow - I'm interested in the Dutch Ovens. If you can bring them with you to Overland Expo I can grab them from you there. LMK if that works for you, if so I'll take all 4 off your hands.

Jake

ZMagic97

Explorer
I'll throw my name in the hat as an interested person. Also interested in meeting at the expo if possible. I'm only in need of one, any size really. If anyone happens to purchase the lot at the expo and may want to part with one, I'd be interested in that as well.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Uhg, I really don't want to haul these things all the way to OvExpo. I'm already going to be loaded to the gills and I seldom have ten minutes to myself at that event. Any chance you boys might make it to Prescott? By the way, I think I found a fifth oven, another 12".

Let me think about the OvExpo handoff and I'll get back to you.

Thanks guys.

ZMagic97

Explorer
I can totally understand not wanting to haul them. I myself am working 6 nights a week right now up until the beginning of May, so I won't be able to head up your way anytime soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke