FS:NJ 2005 Nissan Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4

Raffro

I guess it's horrible that my first post is for selling a vehicle, however unavoidable at the moment. Someone from another forum suggested this site so figured I'd check it out. I may be looking to sell this now but I'll be back in the game soon (hopefully). Anyway...

I have a 2005 Nismo with 38K on it. Fully maintained with all documentation (30K service), extended warranty to 100K, Mobile 1 syn all the way, and just an overall nice truck. The truck was born in Boulder and raised in Arizona, only making the trip east last March. I've owned it since April 2007. Couple points on it (besides the Nismo goodies):

Rockford Fosgate Radio/CD/MP3 with Steering wheel mounted controls
Class III Hitch
4x4 Hi & Lo with electronic locking rear diff
Cruise (steering wheel mounted as well)
Nissan Titan Bed Racks
Bed Extender
Spray on bed liner
Black powder coated factory wheels
Newer Bridgestone Dueler shoes (less than 7K on them)
I had the front section of the rear fenders sprayed with rhino to stop the rock chips. See the picture. I guess it was a Nissan design flaw.

Asking $22,500 - negotiable

nickatnite

Observer
mcm4090 said:
It's gray.

I would like to know how you modified the Titan Bed Racks to fit the Frontier.

Ditto on the Titan Bed Rack system. This would save me from having to fabricate something.

Not that I don't mind...

Raffro

Sorry for the slow response - skiing this weekend.

Yes the truck is Storm Gray with gray cloth interior.

The Titan racks are fitted by removing and reversing (upside down) the utilirack channels on the sides. Then just put a little inward pressure on the racks to slightly bend to fit the bed. (I believe the Titan is only like 1.5" wider than the Frontier) I used a ratchet strap to bend them in slightly, holding them at the same time. One drawback - you lose the use of your bed extender.

mcm4090

Explorer
Raffro said:
The Titan racks are fitted by removing and reversing (upside down) the utilirack channels on the sides. Then just put a little inward pressure on the racks to slightly bend to fit the bed. (I believe the Titan is only like 1.5" wider than the Frontier) I used a ratchet strap to bend them in slightly, holding them at the same time. One drawback - you lose the use of your bed extender.
thanks for the info. :bowdown:
A few people on club frontier wants to know.

Raffro

No problem, glad I could help.

I wanted to take pictures on the removal of these things but couldn't find the battery charger for my dead camera.

Raffro

Last try - Price lowered to $21,500 - firm.
The truck only has 38.5K on it with a factory extended warranty to 100K.

Raffro

Decided not to sell but rather put some $$'s into it. To start, CAI and exhaust.

I'll be poking around this forum for ideas!!

Moderator - please remove

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior