SOLD - FS (Santa Barbara, CA). Rock Krawler parts for Jeep JK/JKU

SBSYNCRO

Asking $450 $400 for the entire lot. No shipping (too heavy!), but I go back and forth between San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Monterey frequently so could meet somewhere in between.

Would prefer to sell as a set, but if you just want one of the items, let me know

Rock Krawler Front Adjustable Track Bar (RK02024B). - its been on the Jeep for <10,000 miles. Joints are in very good shape - no wobbles. Cosmetic: 6/10

Rock Krawler JK High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms (RK02015) - Also been on the Jeep about <10,000 miles. Joints are in excellent shape. Cosmetic 8/10,

Rock Krawler Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - (RK02020) - BRAND NEW - never installed. Cosmetic 9/10 (some chipped powder coat from shipping)

RK is known for building really heavy duty, high quality parts and joints. However, they are NOT known for the quality of their powder coating, unfortunately. The LCAs are in very good shape, but the Trackbar powder coat has been lifting off so I lightly wire brushed and painted over with Krylon Fusion. I think it looks fine, but if you’re OCD you might want to bead blast it and then epoxy paint or hit it with a rattle can, since you can see some areas where the powder coat is starting to lift off under the paint. None of these has ever been banged on a rock or beaten up off road.

Last edited:

SBSYNCRO

Price drop $450 to $400. I'm in Sorrento Valley/Kearny Mesa area today and tomorrow and will have them with me if there is someone in San Diego area that is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior