SOLD: Snowpeak IGT with uber rare pieces

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
SOLD

I have a snowpeak Iron Grill Table Setup that I don't need anymore. Some of these pieces are impossible to source now. This is the ultimate modular outdoor kitchen. Brand new this is over $1300. Will sell for $1000 cash. Located in SoCal, Cerritos, CA. It is used but in great condition, after all it is a camping kitchen. PM me.

SOLD

IGT-3 unit frame
2x IGT Bamboo Table Regular length
6x IGT standing legs
2x IGT sitting legs
2x Stainless Side table extensions
2x IGT Bamboo sliding extension regular length
3 Unit Windscreen
Baja Burner
L Cutting Board set
2x IGT Stainless Half unit insert
IGT Height Adjuster

Last edited:

shoredreamer

Observer
Looks sweet! I need like half of all that kit. Im interested in the IGT3 with windscreen and all inserts and extensions. Basically picture 5 and 6 minus the Baja and L cutting board. I already have a double burner and baja.

Mlachica

uploaded the pic of it disassembled...

Looks sweet! I need like half of all that kit. Im interested in the IGT3 with windscreen and all inserts and extensions. Basically picture 5 and 6 minus the Baja and L cutting board. I already have a double burner and baja.

Thanks, I'd really like to sell it as a set for now. If I decide to break it up I'll reach out to you.

Mlachica

Sooo, here's a visual of whats happening... I would really like to sell this as an entire kit but if everything can be broken up and spoken for, I'll do that too.

It's the orange items that are left over, is there interest in the orange items, or anybody who may want the entire kit?

Shoredreamer wants
Blind_1560 wants
WestWorld wants

IGT-3 unit frame
2x IGT Bamboo Table Regular length
4x IGT standing legs
2x IGT standing legs
2x IGT sitting legs

2x Stainless Side table extensions
2x IGT Bamboo sliding extension regular length
3 Unit Windscreen

Baja Burner
L Cutting Board set
2x IGT Stainless Half unit insert
IGT Height Adjuster

Mlachica

Those stainless steel side trays are calling my name.... GLWS.
Whoever buys this, hit me up. That set could use my storage kit! ;)

You're custom storage kit is PERFECT for this, it's something I really wish I had a chance to use. Glad to see you're still making them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior