FS: Technitop RTT w/ Shower Enclosure

NothingClever

Explorer
ITEM: Technitop Rooftop Tent and Technitop shower enclosure

CONDITION: Excellent (although a bit dusty from a weekend of travelling county roads all over Colorado). A total of two nights are on the odometer. I set it up 4 times [once when it was new, twice for camping and last time (today)for photos]

MODIFICATIONS: Only one...I installed a 12v electric blanket between the mattress cover and the mattress with a OFF-LOW-HI controller inside the tent.

COST: Both items purchased new from Slee Off Road in 2008 for just under $2,000. I'm asking $1400.

REASON FOR SALE: Mommy wants a pop-up camper.

DELIVERY: I can deliver just about anywhere in Colorado on a weekend prior to 18 June. Along I-70 from Colorado to California on 19-20 June.

DSC04127-1.jpg

DSC04129.jpg

DSC04133.jpg

DSC04136.jpg

DSC04134.jpg

DSC04141.jpg

DSC04135.jpg

DSC04142.jpg

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04140.jpg

DSC04146.jpg

Last edited:

articulate

Expedition Leader
The Technitop is definitely the nicest RTT out there, and I've been in most tent types. I love the moon/sun roof feature.

Good luck with the sale.

NothingClever

Explorer
Thanks, Mark. Yeah, it's a great tent and I REALLY dislike getting rid of it considering how little we used it but once the camper's on the truck, it's just going to end up as garage clutter so it's gotta go.

Youngunner

Adventurer
Lucky bastard! Looks like I'll have to make my own enclosure. Thanks for the detailed pics at least! Off to find some sunbrella material and some aluminum tubing I go...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94