SOLD! Used Warn 16.5ti Winch (Western NY) $700

tmo2460

Observer
Up for sale is a Warn 16.5ti 12v electric winch in great condition. I picked this up used for my build, but I've decided to go with smaller 12,000lb winch.

Comes with everything pictured including the cable (90ft of 7/16"), remote, and roller fair lead but no hook. When I picked it up it had no controller, so the controller included is brand new. This is the largest consumer winch Warn currently offers and is ideal for full size trucks, 4x4 campers, etc. These are going for ~$1750 new, so I am asking $800 $700.

Judging by the marks on the fair lead, this has seen some use but seems to be in great shape overall. I tested it briefly and everything seemed to be in working order.

It weighs about 140lbs so I'd guess shipping would be cost prohibitive, so I'm going to go with pickup only for now.

I'm in Rochester, NY and I'm willing to make a reasonable drive to meet someone who's committed to buying.

IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0702.JPG

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Tim

Last edited:

tmo2460

Observer
Bump and price dropped to $700! Heading to NC in two weeks, passing through Western PA, WV, Western VA, NC, Eastern TN, Eastern OH. Happy to deviate a bit to meet somebody who wants a great deal on a huge winch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke