Fuso FG 4X4 Expedition Truck For Sale

ftwny

10403186_1062019740489520_920710644434900242_n.jpg

TRUCK IS SOLD AS OF 02/03/16!

Last edited:

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
This truck is awesome! I'm not sure where we would put our toddler, but a guy can dream. Free bump for a cool setup.

ftwny

This truck is awesome! I'm not sure where we would put our toddler, but a guy can dream. Free bump for a cool setup.

Thanks! It actually seats 3 up front and 3 in the back. We have had car seats up front and in back. By far my kids favorite ride in the world, I think they will never forgive me for selling this!

calicamper

Expedition Leader
I want it so I dont look like the typical soccer mom on the weekends in my Subaru!! Cool truck. Good luck some lucky bastard will buy it.

ftwny

I want it so I dont look like the typical soccer mom on the weekends in my Subaru!! Cool truck. Good luck some lucky bastard will buy it.

Hate to see the truck go, but the new owner will love it and its endless possibilities!

ftwny

Has the truck been reclassified as an RV?

No, I have it on the road here in NY as a truck and that is what it was on the road as in Virginia as well. I am sure that it could be classified as a camper with the addition of the sleeping area in back.

ftwny

Some of the pictures show the company logos, those have recently been removed by a detail shop. Truck is ready to be your new head turning truck. Every time I go out to the truck, no matter where it is parked, I have people waiting to talk about it.

wesel123

Explorer
This was on Ebay about a year or 2 ago. I remember bidding on it, any reason your selling it so soon??? Seems like a great set up.

ftwny

This was on Ebay about a year or 2 ago. I remember bidding on it, any reason your selling it so soon??? Seems like a great set up.

Dislocated my knee and I have had trouble climbing in and out and shifting. Not too much trouble, but I am trying everything I can to avoid surgery. I put a ton into this truck and was hoping to keep it forever. This truck was my daily driver, I have been driving it once or twice a week now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles