Fuso FG camper for sale

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Yep, I have experienced similar situations in the past.
Hopefully you will have success this time round.

If not... move to Australia, where I am sure you can sell it, and for more money! ;)

ctane

I wonder if you would be better off parting out your camper and then selling the truck for less? Just shooting from the hip here... Its a sweet rig and I don't doubt your price as fair but it seems maybe your in between two markets at that price. On one side the upper end Fuso camper shopper who maybe isn't down with your flavor of work truck/camper and isn't likely to bite on a vehicle with that mileage. On the other side the less money dirtbag camper who would be Stoked! to have such a rig but can't swing the almost 20k.

Just guessing, good luck with the sale.

Coachgeo

Explorer
Its a gamble...... but if bet if you womanize the camper.. make interior massively nicer. sand and varnish that nice wood with standard nice cabinets instead of tool boxes. Is it insulated? Change to a rear insulated tilt down ramp or swing open instead of roll up. A nicer finished tuff floor..Nice looking rest room. heat and ac etc.... you will have way better chance to sell. More families are into Overland campers than single ruff it guys.

AndrewLarson

Still trying to sell this rig?

A few months back I put my FG on the market and discovered there are more dreamers than buyers out there and after a bunch of time wasters and even a few people sending me deposits I am putting it back on at a reduced price of $18,800. Its on Craigs List here in California at https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/d/mitsubishi-fuso-fg-4x4-medium/6605355059.html
Please spread the word if you know someone looking for a good Fuso. Thanks, Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online