FWC turn buckle access door slides broken - replacement ideas?

icediver

Observer
So the plastic slides that hold the turnbuckle doors in place on my FWC Eagle have finally bit the dust. I found some plastic tile trim at the local hardware box store that looked like it would work, but it wasn't wide enough to hold the doors. Any ideas? I imagine they make thicker tile trim if I hunt a little harder? I thought I had read somewhere that FWC doesn't use this style any more, is it worth trying to fab up a different system?

thanks for any ideas.

takesiteasy

Adventurer
So the plastic slides that hold the turnbuckle doors in place on my FWC Eagle have finally bit the dust. I found some plastic tile trim at the local hardware box store that looked like it would work, but it wasn't wide enough to hold the doors. Any ideas? I imagine they make thicker tile trim if I hunt a little harder? I thought I had read somewhere that FWC doesn't use this style any more, is it worth trying to fab up a different system?

thanks for any ideas.

You might be able to buy it from ATC. I think they still use it. They are pretty service oriented and would probably mail you some or tell you where you could get it. https://allterraincampers.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier