Garage Sale

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
All prices are negotiable, feel free to offer trades. I drive a LR Disco 2 for reference and am willing to trade for property in hawaii, moon rocks, diamonds, dodo eggs, nefertiti's bust or any camping/overlanding gear. I will ship CONUS and am willing to meet locally or to combine multiple items for shipping.

Scosche Universal Antenna Adapter. Don't lose your factory antenna when upgraded to an aftermarket headunit. FM Radio is cool, AM radio is even cooler. This adapter works with all domestic and foreign models. $5
1291143126.jpg

Clean Tape. Bonds and patches to Goretex and DWR, never leave home without it. I used one square when on a backcountry trip after getting into a fight with a pine tree and a bear(they were after my snowboard), the only damage I suffered was a rip in my snowboard pants, applied one of these squares and we are waterproof once again. For permanent application apply the tape and throw in the dryer on medium heat for 2 mins. Good as gold.
Lots of square sheets still left in this convenient tube package. - $5
1291143151.jpg

Sony DSC P32. The original EXPO camera, it's almost sacrilegious to sell this thing. What makes it expo worth with a wiffle bat - it uses standard AA batteries and doesnt have an external zoom tube to get broken or crushed, everything is houses internally. This camera is truly the Land Cruiser 70 series of digital cameras. Shoots 3.2 megapixel pictures and VGA quality video. Too afraid to start a trip report, well this camera will make all of your pics look better than if you went to Congo. Includes wriststrap and stickers. $25
1291143176.jpg

External speaker. Brand new external speaker, comes with 3.5mm standard speaker plug on the end. Hooked this up to my Cobra 75 handheld to test it out and it works nicely. Lots of people get killed each year from flashflood or not heeding weather advice when overlanding. Hook this up to your weatherband and it could save your life. For literally pennies a use, you can thank me for saving the lives of your loved ones. Can also be used as a PA speaker at stop lights to ask the hot blonde next to you for her number. $10
1291143199.jpg

USB cable addon. No this isn't just a longer USB cable, this is an expo approved cable that connects your IPOD, globalsat BU 353 or any other GPS puck to your overlanding navigation setup. Use this to connect your memory cards to your truck-pc or to increase the length of your ipod to computer connectivity. These things are going to be the new RTTs, you heard it here first. $5.
1291143221.jpg

Rugged Ridge recovery bag. This two tone, yellow and black bag will easily carry all of your recovery gear unless you are a gear junkie. I measured and can fit a tree strap, recovery strap, shackles, pulley block, gloves and other stuff in here easily. This bag also has external pockets that can each hold a shackle with ease. Buy this medium sized bag and stop your gear from rattling around. Yellow is the new Molle, that's right kids. Retails for $35 in very good condition. $20
OMX15104.40.jpg

Q Industries recovery bag. My bag is upset at me for sitting on the sidelines and not seeing any deployment. He's about to go Gomer Pyle on me, you take him and put him on the front lines of recovery. This medium-small sized bag has two zippered compartments. The larger compartment can house a compressor and air hose its that spacious. The smaller compartment is excellent for small tools and easily lost parts. Also has two locking plastic clips for a neat appearance. I have seen this bag used as a winch dampener when weighted down. Picture is not of my bag, the bag I have is far cleaner. $10.
superflow_mv50_air_compress.jpg

MV50 Air Compressor. The one, the only, the little compressor that could and did compete with viair and all the big boys. If this compressor was a woman, it would be the scarlett johannsen of compressors. We all know the output of these items so no need to hash it out again and again. Comes with bag, air chuck, air filter element, all air attachments, compressor, battery clamps. Brand new in box never opened. $50
file_91_12.jpg

Brand new clevis hook and roller fairlead. $50 for both.
1287515187.jpg

Will add the rest of the items in 30minutes.
-Sam

Last edited:

a.mus.ed

Explorer
I would like to yell at people in traffic. How much to ship the speaker to 85705?

EDIT: also my friends on trail rides.

JMichaelsJeep

GaiaExplorer
I might be interested in the air compressor... I'm kind of new to the portables though, what is the output on it? Will it fill tires in a reasonable amount of time? Will it run power tools on the trail? What is the psi output?

Also, how much for shipping to 53716

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
I might be interested in the air compressor... I'm kind of new to the portables though, what is the output on it? Will it fill tires in a reasonable amount of time? Will it run power tools on the trail? What is the psi output?

The MV50's 12 volts of power and 120 PSI capacity is comparable to other higher-priced compressors. Features include: 10 foot power cord to reach around the vehicle, detachable hose 16 feet long to connect from compressor to tire, built in pressure gauge, and alligator clips to hook directly to battery. Flow up to 72 lpm (2.54CFM), max amps 30, individual weight of 10.25 lbs

Porting the MV50 for increased CFM

Portable OBA

The item is fairly heavy figure in the $10 range.

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
I would like to yell at people in traffic. How much to ship the speaker to 85705?

EDIT: also my friends on trail rides.

Its light but bulky, i need to find a square shaped box. Figure the maximum it would be is $8 for a little box and shipping.

-Sam

ExpoScout

Explorer
I'll take dibs on the compressor if JMichaelsJeep doesn't want it.

I've already got the tank and accessories...just have put off getting the compressor.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader

$10 flat shipping if it isnt sold saturday locally

bomar

Adventurer
If the other guy is out on the PA speaker then I am in.

Just let me know and I will pp you the money.

Thx

Bomar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles