**SOLD**NorthStar TC650 Pop-Up Truck Camper

daniel619

Awesome camper, fits in standard full size truck bed and doesn't hang over. 6'7" of interior height with top up. I have owned for a few years and as my family grows, so does my need for something larger. The original owner said that except for 1 year, he had stored it indoors on his truck since new. I have had it parked outside with a tarp over the roof since I purchased it in 2016. I used the camper for trips to Glamis / Ocotillo and coastal campgrounds in San Diego area. Table/Couch converts to a bed, plus a queen sized bed up top. With the exception of the bed everything can be accessed without the top up which is great for quick stops on a road trip (I have napped on the couch a handful of times when I just pull over and don't want to put the top up).

It has a fantastic fan with thermostat, propane furnace, water heater, outside shower, Dometic 3 way fridge, 2 burner stove, large 30 gal (I think) fresh water tank, grey water tank, scissor steps, everything works great. Just added rear window AC unit that is a LIFESAVER (unit not in photos, can provide).

No leaks, non smoker, It's in great condition. Asking $6,900 OBO. Make offer. Located in San Diego.
DSC00082copy.jpg
DSC00084copy.jpg
DSC00085copy.jpg
DSC00086copy.jpg
DSC00089copy.jpg
DSC00090copy.jpg
DSC00091copy.jpg
DSC00092copy.jpg
DSC00094copy.jpg

Last edited:

daniel619

Hi,
do you know if the NS TC650 will fit on a F150 short bed,
thanks

It is my understanding that yes, this will fit an F150 as the camper sits inside the bumper on all 6' 4" to 6' 10" bed length trucks. I have been running it on a standard bed 3/4 ton truck without any issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94