Gen 2.5 Rocker Panels wanted

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
Does anybody out west have a donor vehicle with good rockers but otherwise dead, who would be willing to properly cut them off and ship to Michigan? Mine are toast....I finally need to deal with this problem. I’ll make it worth your effort if anyone is interested.
Thanks!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Sorry I got your hopes up on mine, i'll keep an eye out though.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
I've thought about it.......but I'd lose the nice transitions in the door frame. The rockers include the entire door frame transition. I bought myself some time with this repair, probably a year or two. I did what all the forums said NOT to do.......I filled them full of Great Stuff foam before bondo and paint. I really had no choice though as there was too much gone to attempt anything else and they are thoroughly rusted on the inside, so really it is all pointless, I need new ones. At least this way when the rust does redevelop, I can cut it out, add a little bondo, and another coat of paint. Plus I think the truck should float now. You guys out west don't know how good you have it. As bad as this looks, everything on this truck works like it did when it was new, so I'm committed to doing whatever I can to keep it looking like a 50/50 classic. 50ft or 50 mph, it looks great! IMG_3270 small.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles