Grand Cherokee

ZJxplorer

JoJanJayJo said:
Grand Cherokee Vs. Wrangler

I can't decide which one i want.... im not going to be like extreme off roading so that is why i was thinking the Grand Cherokee but im having thoughts about the Wrangler!! please HELP

Like you I had truble deciding betwene the two. I decided on my 98 GC because of the fact that it would be my daily driver. I have driven it through 3+ Moab trails and through remote mining roads while sitting in my plush leather seats listening to music on my awsome stereo. The main modifications I have made to the ZJ is a 2" budget boost lift, and 31" BFG A/T. I highly suggest upgrading the shocks, steering dampener, and an adjustable track bar, although i drove without those modifications until i worked the heck out of it in Moab. I have found my ZJ to be more capable than i ever expected from a nice grocery getter. I have the V8 with a K&N intake, and 3" exhaust system. Those are a big help preformance wise since i am runnin 31" tires. The other day i raced my friend, who drives a 2002 jetta from a stop light and beat him. HA! I get the best of all worlds. The ability to conqure allmost every trail i come across while enjoying the nice quiet ride at 80 mph to the trail.
View attachment 7101

View attachment 7102

toyrunner95

Explorer
yeah so my chance to buy one slipped away, my parents traded it in on a newer one, apparently its pretty slick. but i think im going to stick with toyotas, probably after college ill buy a newer one and turn it into an expedition vehicle. i just need someting to pour money into for the summer anyway hahaha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz