Group Buy - G Wagen Light Guards/Headlamp Guards Big Discounts

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
It is OFFICIAL. Mehmet (cartop) and I have gotten together to help provide these parts to the USA with huge savings. At this point we will need at least 12 committed orders for this group buy. Here is how this works

1. Look at the below prices and determine which parts you'd like to purchase. All are priced really well for us all.
2. If interested, please copy and paste the below list with your name on it with your exact parts requests. At this point you are committing to buy.
3. Send me a PM with (1) your PayPal email address, (2) best telephone number and (3) well as your parts request.
4. The sign up process will run until November 1, 2010. When we get 12 committed orders I'll send everyone PayPal funds requests for your parts requests. At this point please send payment. Once everyone has submitted payment Mehmet will send the parts to me and I will ship them out as soon as they come in (within 2 business days upon arrival to the USA).

**NOTE** - All Hardware is precision welded with stainless steel (chrome pieces are brass with the chrome finish) and include all necessary mounting hardware to ensure a factory fitment. Price includes shipping if within the US. I will ship USPS w/ Insurance.

phpWUKQKPAM1.2355058_std.jpg

g_classe_light_guards_030.52160343_std.jpg

g_classe_light_guards_028.55161832_std.jpg

difflock_006.9555636_std.jpg

Group Buy Prices for these from Mehmet are as follows:

Mercedes Benz G Wagen Turn Signal Guards Exclusive (Black) - $150.00 SALE $125.00

Mercedes Benz G Wagen Turn Signal Guards (Chrome) - $145.00 SALE $125.00

G-Wagen Differantial Lock Activating Knob, Price is for TWO diff locks (Chrome) - $35.00 SALE $25.00

G Wagen Stainless Steel Front Light Guards set ( washer option) - $175.00 SALE $145.00

G Class Stainless Steel Front Light Guards set ( non washer option ) - $165.00 SALE $145.00

G Wagen Head Lamp Guards chromed ( non washer option ) - $180.00 SALE $145.00

G Wagen Front Light Guards chromed ( washer option ) - $180.00 SALE $145.00

Mercedes Benz G Class Tail Light Guard set ( Black color ) - $185.00 SALE $145.00

G Wagen Light Guards Chrome sets (Six pieces - includes turn signal indicators, headlamp protectors, and tail light protectors) - $410.00 SALE $385.00

G Wagen Light Guards Black sets (Six pieces - includes turn signal indicators, headlamp protectors, and tail light protectors) - $410.00 SALE $385.00

Mehmet's website is - http://cartopsgw.com/home if you want to compare to his more expensive retail prices.

The List of Buyers
1. Hunter (Turn Signal Guards)

Last edited:

burquedoka

Adventurer
I'd be in for a set of front turn signal guards. Keep us posted if you get close to the 12 people needed and I'll make arrangements for payment a that time.

snyder.hunter

Adventurer
I'd be in for a set of front turn signal guards. Keep us posted if you get close to the 12 people needed and I'll make arrangements for payment a that time.

No worries, burquedoka. I'm just going to put you on the list so people know how close we are. Thank you.

The List of Buyers
1. Hunter (Turn Signal Guards)
2. burquedoka (turn signal guards)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles