GROUP BUY: Kermit Chair Group Buy - Expedition Portal Logo Optional!

brussum

Adventurer
Right on! I'm actually buying one to pack for long trips on my motorcycle. They're a heck of a lot more comfortable (and compact) than most other options. Of course, I have a wife who would get jealous if I didn't buy her one too...

Eddie.

You should know, during the month of march Kermit has a 15% off sale, the prices ordering direct are actually a decent amount cheaper than the group buy prices you have.

March 2014 Kermit Chair Discount

Hey fellow dirt riders!

We think it's time for another discount offer for our favorite customers! This is our first ADV discount offer since 2010. For the month of March 2014 (AND MARCH ONLY!) we are offering a 15% discount on Chairs (Regular and Wide), Leg Extensions and Cupholders. This brings the Regular Chair price to $118.15 and the Wide Chair price to $135.15. (Hell, used ones sell for more on this site!) Leg Extension sets are discounted to $34 and Cupholders to $15.30. We'll even discount embroidery, too - names for $12.75 and name + Motoman/Motogirl for $21.25. The discount code is ADVRIDER2014 - when you go to Check Out, you should see Add a Coupon in red letters under the Subtotal for your order. Click that and you can enter the code in the box, then click Update Cart. Please call with any questions, and see you soon. Thanks for all your support over the years!

Tom
Kermit Chair Company
(888) 729-9836

http://www.kermitchair.com

dirtysouth

Adventurer
I was going to mention what Eddie did above. You can buy them cheaper than the Group Buy pricing by using the code on ADVRIDER2014. Hopefully no one will take offence but I thought that maybe somebody would appreciate saving a few extra dollars.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Well, all I can do is contact them and ask them to extend the same discount here, but it makes more sense to just use the code since there hasnt been much interest in the logoed chairs.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I just spoke with Miller at Kermit. He apologized for the discrepancies between the two offers and has extended the adv deal to expo. I will update the details in the first post soon.

If you want a chair without the logo, simply follow the instructions above to order through their site using the discount code.

Details for those wanting chairs with a logo will be updated in the first post.

Linus Tremaine

Adventurer
Lame. Just used refunded monies to place order on kermit website. Thanks for all the effort on this, sorry it was a waste of time.
thanks for giving my money back too!

brussum

Adventurer
I hate to jump ship on the group buy, but I think I'm going to have to follow Linus on a direct buy. Thanks for the effort in putting the group buy together.

Edit: I just saw you'd already refunded me. Thanks and thanks again for the opportunity.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I hate to jump ship on the group buy, but I think I'm going to have to follow Linus on a direct buy. Thanks for the effort in putting the group buy together.

No worries, that was the whole idea behind refunding your money. You get a better deal on the chairs. Kermit still gets the business, everyone is happy. I was just a facilitator.

Those who still may want a logoed chair now have the option of ordering through the GB without having to meet a minimum order number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior