Group Buy: MaxTrax

Pathfinder7

I am on the fence about ordering, is there a cutoff date? Since the original count has been met will there be a bigger discount if another number is reached?

I will ask if there will be a bigger discount. It’s quite possible since this is a lot of people. It’s the weekend so no one is around to answer questions.

As far as time line, that’s mostly up to Maxtrax. 20 was the trigger point and we’ve blown passed that nicely. I will send the info up tomorrow and request a larger discount. I would hope to get the codes tomorrow and begin ordering right away. When I get more details I’ll definitely pass them on.

Pathfinder7

Ok boys and girls, this is now a go. I will caveat this by saying I misspoke in regards to shipping. Several retailers do offer free shipping, but Maxtrax actual does not so that will vary. I apologize for the confusion on that and would understand if this changes things for you. I also asked about a greater discount, but was denied. Sorry.

Here are the instructions straight from the source:

Visit MAXTRAXUS.com and enter the code at checkout.

• Limited to the first 50 people,
  • Valid until 06/26
  • No restriction on the amount of MAXTRAX people may buy.
  • Not valid on Mounting Pins or Tube Mounts
  • Note full price customers will be shipped first, expect product to leave in 2-3 days.
  • Valid for backorders, which we expect to ship within 1-2 weeks (MAXTRAX are sitting in port waiting to clear customs)
I will be PMing the discount code out to the first 49 who posted in order on here and 1 from the post on JeepGarage. If you change your mind about ordering due to the shipping or other reason, please let me know ASAP so I can hit the next in line. I believe the code is set to expire at midnight on the 26th. Unknown which time zone so assume EST and get the orders in.

I am on the road and will be for the next 3+ hours, but will get the PMs out tonight in posting sequence.

Thanks to all who have been pledged and let me know if there are other questions or hit up Matt directly at matt@adventure-imports.com

Cheers and enjoy!

-Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz