H3 Baja style

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
imagodave said:
It's a pre-run video

That H3 I believe is the one that beat the Donahoe FJ Cruiser in their class.

http://www.rodhallracing.com/

Go to samco fabrication.com Sam is a great guy and owns a shop in Reno. Sam preps the h2 and h1 for rod hall. I also believe he is the crew chief. He has done some work on a few of our rigs on this site and the product is top notch all the way.

he has like 15 class wins, works with special forces on driving/field repair and a bunch of other high speed low drag things.

Dirty Harry

Adventurer
They put cameras in Josh's H2 for the 500 as well, but unfortunately they broke the front differential and DNF'ed. Keep an eye out for more cool Hummer footage in the future.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Very cool site, but an even better guy. He'll be honest with you even at the cost of not making a sale if something else works better.

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
24HOURSOFNEVADA said:
Very cool site, but an even better guy. He'll be honest with you even at the cost of not making a sale if something else works better.

That speaks very well of him:beer:

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
The H3 won the Stock class and the H3 Alpha won the Stock Full class at this years Baja 1000. These are the trucks prepped by Samco. Very impressive indeed.

calamaridog

Expedition Leader
One Arm Steve said:
I know video and pictures take a lot away from the real action but it looked like a Sunday drive to me...:smiley_drive:

The H3 in the Stock Mini class averaged about 32mph and the H3 Alpha averaged about 35 mph. There are definitely some slower sections thrown in with the higher speed stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior