H3

DoWorkSon

DSC02236.JPGDSC02232.JPGDSC02222.JPGDSC02211.JPG

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm new here, but have been lurking for about 6 months. I really like this website...it lacks the brand-bashing and general pissing matches that happen on most of the www.

I have a 2007 H3 pictured above, which is currently stock with the exception of 265/75/16 BFG A/T's.

Being in the Navy, I don't have a huge amount of free time to explore the world (ironically, I suppose). BUT, I won't be tied down for much longer (about 2 years left), and want nothing more than to explore this great country.

I've owned about 15 different vehicles, but am supremely happy with the H3. It is a much nicer vehicle than the H2 SUT I used to own.

ANYWAYS, I wanted to say hello, show my vehicle, and eventually share my plans/buildup.

-Jordan

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
I am a fan of the H3's since my buddy got one. They are plenty capable stock. Thanks for your service and can't wait to see your plans. Tons of good ideas and info here.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Welcome Jordan,

Congrats on the 3. A good friend of mine is Sam C. Of Samco fab fame. He preps quite a few H3's for desert racing (Rod Hall Racing, like your spare tire cover says) check out his site.

I say throw some Fox shocks on it and run it. It's a great platform.

And thank you for your service to our country.

DoWorkSon

Thanks for the welcome, guys(I think you're all guys, ha). And you're all welcome for the service. Submarines aren't too glamorous, but they do end up being interesting.

24hrs... I will definitely check out the site. I am familiar with it, but haven't investigated closely.

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Welcome from another H3 owner living in NC. The H3 is a great platform. If you need any help with mods feel free to ask. The quality of your pics are amazing.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior