Hallmark K2

18seeds

Explorer
went to the Sportsman Expo today and Hallmark RV had on display their K2. I think it is really fit for this forum and it's members as well as the Colorado market.

Check it out. As always i am always impressed with their fit and finish. By far the best in the industry and def the best in the pop up world.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

Last edited:

haven

Expedition Leader
How is the K2 model different from Hallmark's other designs? I see the generator, but that's probably an option in other models. Maybe better insulation?

edit--From the RV.Net forums:
"They have added a 37 gallon fresh water tank, cassette toilet, 12 volt removable fridge, Dual 6 volt AGM's and it looks like a ton of storage.
Also available solar, inverter, LED lighting, awning, extra gas or another battery bank."

Sounds like a camper designed for boondocking, rather than hookups at a campground.

I found the Hallmark RV web page on the K2:

http://www.hallmarkrv.com/controlle...mgcache/d0bb5073aa29c6ca87c3fbbb031af39b.jpeg

Here's an item that will give you pause: Approx. "Dry" Weight: 3,829 lbs.

Chip Haven

boblynch

Adventurer
Chip the floorplan and specs listed on that page are for an existing Okanagan model with dual slideouts. The K2 is probably similar in dry weight to the existing 8.5' model (1800lb with standard options).

David_in_TX

Adventurer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online