Hardware to hold up outside table

sloughboy

I would like to place a table on the outside of my trailer similar to the attached. Does anyone know where I could purchase the "plastic" buttons that are used to hold up the table?
2019-02-10 12.51.57-1.jpg2019-02-10 12.53.27-1.jpg which would stay affixed to the trailer?

waveslider

Outdoorsman
I’m looking to build something similar and have been in search of them as well.

If/when I find them will report back. (I’ve found really small ones but not burley enough)

waveslider

Outdoorsman
Never mind @waveslider found them. And that table is very nice!

It is really nice. I wish they made a shorter option, say 30" or 24" long or so with the brackets slightly closer together. That would be absolutely perfect.

Also found a YT video review that covers both the table and the mounting tabs.

Last edited:

waveslider

Outdoorsman
Could always cut the middle out of the table and weld it back together.

The thought crossed my mind.

I'm torn between this kind of "removable table with bracket" concept and just doing a Tailgater Tire Table and calling it good. I was drawn to the mounting tabs/button and table concept because I need something easy to deploy/take down and the tire table (which I've used for a year or more now) might end up being the winner.

sloughboy

Waveslider.....thank you so much. EXACTLY what I was looking for and aluminum to boot! Never thought about looking on the e-trailer site....and I am a repeat customer of e-trailer. Again thanks.

Wallygator

Adventurer
The thought crossed my mind.

I'm torn between this kind of "removable table with bracket" concept and just doing a Tailgater Tire Table and calling it good. I was drawn to the mounting tabs/button and table concept because I need something easy to deploy/take down and the tire table (which I've used for a year or more now) might end up being the winner.

Would be quick and easy for sure. The tire table can also be moved to different tires obviously. Seems it is definitely the more versatile of the two.

waveslider

Outdoorsman
I thought I would circle back on this since I also happened across another example of the table sloughboy was looking for. I guess FrontRunner has something similar and looks to be good kit.

YMMV

front-runner-stainless-steel-vehicle-side-mount-table-TBRA008-1.jpg

They also offer one w a cutout for a basin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior