Hello all from Southern Indiana

Kevinj110

Observer
Hello again everyone. Just signed up today gald to see that there is a forum that isnt just about mudding or rockcrawling. I drive an 1987 Toyota 4Runner. Nothing special just mild lift 31s anorkel you know the I drive it everyday but will leave for a couple weeks in it. Thanks and hope to see you all around. I will post pictures of the truck later tonite.
Kevin

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Welcome to ExPo Kevin :wings:

Love to see some pictures - I have fond memories of time spent in first generation 4Runners. Very well built trucks!

jim65wagon

Welcome...I was just in S.IN., Nashille, Seymour and Scottsburg to be exact. Nothing offroad, just visiting family, grew up in Seymour.

Kevinj110

Observer
Awesome I grew up in nashville and now live in bloomington. Well I have a couple of really crappy pictures of the truck its not done just a few things to finish up onn it.
kevinpics2052.jpg

kevinpics2038.jpg

but what is done on it is a full new engine from toyota. RV cam, Hays stage 1 clutch, Doug Thorley Header, TRD exhaust I cant explain how long that took to get. 3 inch lift, LSD in rear open front, Snorkel, Solar panel for long trip to keep battery up. will have more just got all that done here recently sorry again about the crap pictures.

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Welcome to ExPo, Kevin! :wavey:
You and your vehicle would fit in just fine around here. :punk03:
Most of the folks here don't have heavily modified vehicles...yet.
Some are working hard on it though. :victory:

:sombrero:
Ed

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
Welcome!

Kevinj110 said:
Well I have a couple of really crappy pictures of the truck its not done just a few things to finish up onn it.

Welcome to Expo. Nice rig, but be warned if you hang arround here too long your list of few things will tend to grow...

Cheers :beer:,
P

Kevinj110

Observer
Ya I think its allready started to grow. I just dont know what to really do next I have just been finishing up on a few things on it. The only problem is that its getting to be summer which makes me really wanna start focusing on my 52 dodge but not too much. I will let you all know how things go and thanks for all the support and info.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Welcome

That truck gotta name?

Welcome to this great forum. It is so good in fact - I was talked out of my beloved Land Rover and into a Tacoma... Beware...

The people here are super friendly and helpful.

Cheers:victory:

Kevinj110

Observer
I havent really thought of a name for her. Will have to do that. I need to put up the new pics of her thou. Got rid of all the chrome and that crappy fake brush gaurd. Maybe later tonite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior