Help on pricing an overland truck

wild1

Adventurer
After fifteen years of ownership I am going to sell my over landing truck. I thought I would post it in the classified section but I am struggling with pricing. I would like to offer it at a reasonable price but I don't want to give it away.
The truck is a 2001 Ford XLT 350 with a V-10 and auto. It was ordered as a bed delete truck and equipped with a utility bed at the dealership. It went straight to the Alaskan camper dealer and was fitted with a new 8 foot cab over camper specially built for the utility bed and loaded with extra's. I bought it with 9000 miles on it and have put on an additional 120,000 miles
I was just on a 3000 mile trip to the southwest and it runs great. It's alway's been well maintained , before this trip I replaced the shocks with new Bilstein 4600 heavy duty shocks and a new AGM battery. It was inspected , aligned and pronounced healthy. This combo retailed at over 60,000 dollars back in 2001, any thought's on what is a fair price range in today's market?

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpg
    IMG_1058.jpg
    986 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 73

wild1

Adventurer
After fifteen years of ownership I am going to sell my over landing truck. I thought I would post it in the classified section but I am struggling with pricing. I would like to offer it at a reasonable price but I don't want to give it away.
The truck is a 2001 Ford XLT 350 with a V-10 and auto. It was ordered as a bed delete truck and equipped with a utility bed at the dealership. It went straight to the Alaskan camper dealer and was fitted with a new 8 foot cab over camper specially built for the utility bed and loaded with extra's. I bought it with 9000 miles on it and have put on an additional 120,000 miles
I was just on a 3000 mile trip to the southwest and it runs great. It's alway's been well maintained , before this trip I replaced the shocks with new Bilstein 4600 heavy duty shocks and a new AGM battery. It was inspected , aligned and pronounced healthy. This combo retailed at over 60,000 dollars back in 2001, any thought's on what is a fair price range in today's market?
Well the question answered itself, a gentleman approached me at the grocery store and struck up a conversation about the truck. When I said I was selling it he made a reasonable offer and it has a new home. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier