Help with pricing...

Rakkasan3187

So I’ve been throwing around the idea of selling my 2009 f250 I’ve built, but have no clue what I would price it at. At the end of the day it’s only worth what someone is will to pay and that’s where I thought I would come here and get some feedback. What do y’all think it’s worth.

2009 F250 lariat fx4 package
Full dpf/EGR delete, 5” exhaust, BlackMax tuner
Only Amsoil Synthetic
Full fuel system replace
S&B intake
Carli Suspension 4.5” King pintop Kit
Carli full Deaver leaf kit
Carli long travel airbags
Carli fabricated radius arms
Carli hi mount steering stabilizer
Carli front diff guard
Fifteen52 17x8.5 wheels/matching spare tire
37x13.50 Toyo RTs
Vice designs front and rear bumper and sliders/ removable spare tire swing out
Warn zeon platinum 12k/factor55 ultrahook
Baja designs pods in front bumper
Rigid rear bumper lights
Rigid 40” sr up top
Rigid scene lights on roof rack 2left, 2 right, 2 rear
Rigid rock lights
ARB twin air compressor with 2g tank
All controlled by Spod system/Bluetooth
Firestone F3 Wireless air compressor for airbags
Rhino rack pioneer platforms
Snugtop XtraVision topper
iPad mini in dash
JL audio console sub
Bed is wired for a portable battery box to run fridge.
Headlights have been retro fitted with Morimoto Mled projectors.
Truck is wrapped in Multicam Black
Extremely well taken care of inside and out.F945A53E-BF3D-4DEA-9798-9ECB35C0B785.jpegD5C25C74-CE51-40CA-B273-E7F6CD3A6772.jpegB7AF2E22-9D7A-443A-B6D5-A7C9F942B4F7.jpeg1329AFA5-983F-4D86-AF52-91017925A634.jpeg2838DC84-47D0-482E-B845-62CFF4582FAC.jpeg

Last edited:

buellconvert

I am absolutely no help in giving you a value, but just wanted to say what a gorgeous truck you've got there...well done!

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

glock7018

What color is the the truck under the wrap? You may get more if you take the wrap off. Also, dont take this as me being negative, but it being a 6.4 is going to kill the resale. Around here a 6.0 will go for more than a 6.4. You have low miles on your side so i would say about 25 to 27 to the general public. If you wait a while you could maybe get a little over 30k. Nice truck though. the 08 to 10 body style is by far my most favorite.

MTVR

It's going to have to be a no emissions check state. Nicely done.

Yeah, that could be a problem at the federal level too- in response to all the complaints about idiots "rolling coal" the EPA is beginning to get pretty heavy-handed on illegal modifications. This could come back on the OP even many years down the road after selling it, if discovered. I would NEVER be willing to run the risk of selling a vehicle with a tampered emissions system.

From the EPA's web site:

"In recognition of the substantial excess pollution caused by illegally modified vehicles and engines, EPA is implementing a National Compliance Initiative entitled Stopping Aftermarket Defeat Devices for Vehicles and Engines. In furtherance of this initiative, EPA will continue to vigorously pursue enforcement against those who violate the defeat device and tampering prohibitions of the Clean Air Act. In addition, EPA has and will continue to prosecute criminal activity related to the illegal sale and installation of defeat devices.
If you suspect someone is manufacturing, selling or installing illegal defeat devices, or is tampering with emissions controls, tell EPA by writing to tampering@epa.gov."

Last edited:

Explorerinil

Observer
Sadly, all the add ons will not get you more money, maby less money. Your truck is limited to a very specific market. Look up the KBB value for that truck and start there.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Yep, in a general market, Id say the wrap, specifically, is something that will detracts value.

I know I wouldn't touch a vehicle with a wrap as it may be hiding something.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
You wanted feedback, you got it.

We are all well aware a wrap can be removed.

To assume it doesn't have any effect on value and/or the ability to sell it, is naive.

If you want numbers, Id take KBB +5-10% for somebody that likes the look and appreciates the mods.
But that market is very small.

The rest of the market that just wants a solid, reliable, unassuming truck, Id take KBB and subtract 10%

jaxyaks

Adventurer
Without mods that truck goes for 14-17K. so maybe 22-25...more if you find someone who doesn't know what they are doing when they buy vehicles or if you find someone who wants those mods and sees the value in having them already done.

MTVR

Yep, in a general market, Id say the wrap, specifically, is something that will detracts value.

I know I wouldn't touch a vehicle with a wrap as it may be hiding something.

I would absolutely assume that a vehicle offered for sale with a wrap was concealing destroyed paint...or worse...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke