Hino 300 4x4

Amesz00

Adventurer
I don’t know how many know this, but it’s new info to me. Looks pretty good, vented disc brakes all round, deeper low ratio than canter or isuzu and 6 speed gearbox. 4L could be bigger but it’s better than 3L......
Also ABS, stability control and traction control. I don’t know if that’s traction control intended to stop you from doing proper skids, or keep you moving offroad.

http://www.hino.com.au/300/4x4/

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
To be honest, I have often wondered why Hino did not offer a competitor to the FG and NPS, but now apparently they do!
Might have to take a trip to the local Hino dealership and check one out in person. :)

JohnRogers

Observer
Should be one at adelaide hino in week or so crewcab list price is $88k including gst single cab is $7500 cheaper, the fella I spoke to felt they would be priced considerably cheaper once they have them in stock. In comparison I was quoted $84k plus gst list price for NPS 75-155 crewcab and discounted to $66k plus gst

Last edited:

JohnRogers

Observer
Got my Quote today

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the supply of quality Hino vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to submit the following quotation for your appraisal.

300CC 817 Medium Crew 4 X 4 XZC810R-QKFRTQ3
CMI Hino price (excl.GST) $82,923.00
CMI Hino Valued Customer Discount $-14,988.00
Chassis price less discount (excl.GST) $67,935.00

24/7 Roadside Assistance
Reverse Camera - Genuine Hino
Vehicle Stability Control
Cruise Control
Bull Bar Alloy - Genuine Hino - Winch Compatable $3,450.00
Steel Dropside Tray 3400L x 2250W $6,430.00
Pintle Multihitch Hayman Reece Style $1650
Electric Brake Controller
Dealer Delivery Fee - 300 STD
Detail, Supply and Fit Mudflaps
Labour on First Service

canter tourer

Adventurer
Got my Quote today

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding the supply of quality Hino vehicle(s). It is our pleasure to submit the following quotation for your appraisal.

300CC 817 Medium Crew 4 X 4 XZC810R-QKFRTQ3
CMI Hino price (excl.GST) $82,923.00
CMI Hino Valued Customer Discount $-14,988.00
Chassis price less discount (excl.GST) $67,935.00

Wow, that quote seems cheap when compared to the 70 series dual cab https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Toyota-Landcruiser-2017/OAG-AD-15230675/?Cr=0 at $76,000, the Hino is a hell of a lot more truck than the cruiser!
Dave

mvdw

How do I get the "priority pricing"

I note you have a substantial discount from RRP in your quote - are you a special or fleet customer to access this pricing, or would it be available to Joe Public on asking?

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
Looking at a Hino at work the other night, I noticed a pair of hex head bolts through the top of the grill. Looked odd.

Asked a mechanic and was told that the first batch they got a couple years ago had an issue where the grills would occasionally fall off. So they drilled them and added the extra bolts to all of them.

Don't know any other details, such as what years and model had the problem.

JohnRogers

Observer
I note you have a substantial discount from RRP in your quote - are you a special or fleet customer to access this pricing, or would it be available to Joe Public on asking?

nope im just average joe walked in and said what can they do helped that isuzu were keen to do business so that helped them get a good discount from hino australia to try to match isuzus pricing contact NE Isuzu in adelaide they get unreal dealer discount and happy to send Australia wide

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste