How About Some Current Reports and Updates From EXPO WEST For Us Poor Souls Who Are Not There!

We went 1800+ miles round trip. 5 nights in the Transit Van and 1 night in a hotel. Several $ 100 dollars in fuel. We went down to "Make a decision," of Mercedes Sprinter versus Ford Transit. Well - I think my head blew-up. Now, I am considering selling the 88 62 Series LandCruiser to purchase a new Turbo-diesel HJ Double Cab Toyota LandCruiser Pickup to pull an off-highway camp trailer. I almost feel that I have violated myself. It's Wednesday, I've been home 48 hours, and really can't get my head back into the "Work" game. I'd rather be out Fly-fishing, or shooting photos.
IMG_2529[1].JPG

We went 1800+ miles round trip. 5 nights in the Transit Van and 1 night in a hotel. Several $ 100 dollars in fuel. We went down to "Make a decision," of Mercedes Sprinter versus Ford Transit. Well - I think my head blew-up. Now, I am considering selling the 88 62 Series LandCruiser to purchase a new Turbo-diesel HJ Double Cab Toyota LandCruiser Pickup to pull an off-highway camp trailer. I almost feel that I have violated myself. It's Wednesday, I've been home 48 hours, and really can't get my head back into the "Work" game. I'd rather be out Fly-fishing, or shooting photos.
View attachment 450480
Did you see the maltec trucks?

Those were pretty great

D

AEV Outpost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d prefer an AEV Jeep version of the maltec truck.. for sure...3.6 with magnuson super charger or 5.7 hemi..... it was the second pull down bed from the roof that was so great... my, wife, 2 dogs below...I also prefer tThe AEV rear side entrance so I can mount my two fat tire folding electric bikes to the back...

Great stuff Dave... Hope it has legs and makes it to the market!

Last edited: