I hate this process. Vehicle ideas/input?

Tnthompson8

Congrats! I was going to recommend the truck. So many uses and possibilities. Especially since it is your dd as well. Enjoy!

locrwln

Expedition Leader
Should be a great truck for your purposes. Get the tallest shell you can stand. I've had both cab-high models and raised roof models of camper shells and the extra vertical room is always handy.

Jack

TwinStick

Explorer
As an owner of a "ordered" 2008 Dodge Power Wagon w/G-56 manual, congrats on your new ride. I think it will meet your needs & exceed them off-road. Most PW owners are of the "better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it" crowd. We only have about 47k on ours but it still makes me smile everytime i drive it. I have been looking at the new ones but man I love the stick shift in mine & hear complaints about the electronic nannies in the newer ones that mine don't have. Pictures man, pictures !!! LOL

Explorerinil

Observer
As an owner of a "ordered" 2008 Dodge Power Wagon w/G-56 manual, congrats on your new ride. I think it will meet your needs & exceed them off-road. Most PW owners are of the "better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it" crowd. We only have about 47k on ours but it still makes me smile everytime i drive it. I have been looking at the new ones but man I love the stick shift in mine & hear complaints about the electronic nannies in the newer ones that mine don't have. Pictures man, pictures !!! LOL
Your truck should have 4:56 gears and the new ones don’t, I would definitely keep what u got.

TwinStick

Explorer
Yup, 4.56's. Crawl ratio of 78:1. 6.3:1 1st gear & 2.72:1 Lo range. New Wagons have the 4.10's, as mpg was a big factor. People just can't seem to wrap their mind around my 8-10 mpg---towing or empty. 14-17 sells more trucks i guess but when they start towing, they drop right into the same range as me, or close to it. Even lifted Toyota's loaded down & towing don't get good mpg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior