I need a new wallet...

drm

I've wasted time at redoxx too. I have nylon wallet from toughtraveler.com I received as a gift years ago. Too bad they don't make them anymore. It still is a good wallet.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Saddleback Leather! Small enough to wear with slacks but still holds everything I need - Driver's license, 5+ credit cards, punch card (for lunch :sombrero:), CCW, and cash.

http://www.saddlebackleather.com/pocketidwallet?sc=8&category=87

I've had one of these from saddleback for about 4 years. Quality is very impressive. The leather has aged well, but it still feels brand new. You can't fit much cash in the pocket wallet but I don't usually carry much anyway. You can see in this pic the tobacco brown color as it looked brand new under my DL and how it has darkened over time around it. Best wallet I've owned.
6u5a9upy.jpg

reds12t

Observer
To echo another poster, take a look at Filson's offerings. I have been able to slim down what I carry to fit in their security wallet. Couple of cards, Drivers License, and CPL. I have been using it for a few years now and wouldn't want to go back to anything bigger.

86tuning

Adventurer
I saw some Tyvek material wallets that were pretty neat.

Cheap and ultralight, I've been carrying one of these for over a year. Not really waterproof, but once they dry out they feel the same as before. Never went swimming in mine, but its gotten soaked a few times.

Best for people who want ultra light, ultra thin, and ultra cheap.

squatch

Adventurer
I am 45 and have had my Rainbow wallet since the 4th grade! The original nylon wallet.They also make great flip flops.

UncleBilly

Observer
I picked up the Maxpedition Spartan for only $20. Great wallet. If you want leather, look at Levenger. I've had one for over 10 yrs and its still in great shape...

TEJASYOTA

Adventurer
I've had one of these from saddleback for about 4 years. Quality is very impressive. The leather has aged well, but it still feels brand new. You can't fit much cash in the pocket wallet but I don't usually carry much anyway. You can see in this pic the tobacco brown color as it looked brand new under my DL and how it has darkened over time around it. Best wallet I've owned.
6u5a9upy.jpg

That is what I want, once my current Fossil wallet fails... Which it has not yet. :)
It is designed the same way...lasted 4 yrs strong.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
I've had my Columbia nylon wallet for over 15 years and it's got holes and Irish pennants all over the place.
Ordered the Saddleback large bifold yesterday in dark coffee brown. They'll fight over it when I'm dead...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior