I think new Expeditions need a bit more love?

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I completely agree. They just really lack aftermarket support for offroad so I understand why they are not as popular. Been leaning towards an expy as the next family car since the fam is growing. If you're on IG check out kingdom_overlanding. Expy owner who did a raptor swap and it looks awesome. There's about a dozen or so Expys that have a similar setup.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I like it but one of my complaints with SUV’s is that they cost more than pickups. That and they’re chick cars.

nickw

Adventurer
I like it but one of my complaints with SUV’s is that they cost more than pickups. That and they’re chick cars.
Chick cars? It's the same or very sim platform as a F150, isn't it? I'd drive one in a heart beat...

It's twice the truck as one of those little 1/4 T Rangers.....ever seen one of those up close?

dbhost

People keep asking me why I would bother putting some love into an 11th gen F150, mind you, when I was in Jr. High, a brand new Delorean DMC-12 would run $25K.

The Raptor on that page cost barely, just barely less than I paid for my house in 2002...

I'm keeping the old beast running as long as I can. I can't afford another mortgage payment.

Heck that Tremor easily cost 4x what my 2004 Supercab XLT went for when I bought it, admittedly lease return used in '06 but still...

Okay.... Wow. I didn't realize they were a 100K vehicle here. I think for that money I'd rather have a Raptor High.
Or save 15 G's and get a F150 Tremor High which would probably be the same off road....
View attachment 749429
View attachment 749430
View attachment 749431

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Chick cars? It's the same or very sim platform as a F150, isn't it? I'd drive one in a heart beat...

It's twice the truck as one of those little 1/4 T Rangers.....ever seen one of those up close?
Lol. Same towing capacity of a 5.4 super duty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz