ICELAND - forgotten tracks

Hello

Iceland is an extra-ordinary piece of nature, without any comparison elsewhere in the world. It already has been described thausend of times, so it's probably not new to you. As a picture (or a serie of pics) worth a thousand words, here is a little movie that I made last year in an immersive mode (thanks to the sport cam) on some of my favorite "forgotten tracks". Hope you'll have a good time.
Our next tour in Iceland will take place from the 28th of july to the 15th of August 2015. More infos HERE.

Take care
Nicolas

jeepgc

Adventurer
Thank you for posting that, just had a peaceful half an hour watching your video and a good choice of music too.

Looks like you had a great trip.

We went to Iceland for the first time August 2013, loved it so much we went back in August 2014.

We want to go back this year, but sadly it's looking like we'll miss it this year, but we're talking about taking an extended trip there next year.

Nice truck BTW and good to see you rescuing a Land rover ;-)

scottishpinz

Adventurer
Nicolas

We leave Iceland just after you arrive (guess it is the same ferry) Really looking forward to it, part of our Nordic tour which includes Denmark, Faroe, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Went on your website but can't get it in English.

Thank you all for your really nice comments and feed-back. I can't wait to be there again in August. We will be a group of 6 4x4 and a dozen of fellow travelers.
I'll ask my lady to shoot some film in 24 fps instead of 15 last year :) (the reason why the Patrol sometime dance a bit on the track, even if the movies were corrected).
Cheers
Nico

Nicolas

We leave Iceland just after you arrive (guess it is the same ferry) Really looking forward to it, part of our Nordic tour which includes Denmark, Faroe, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Went on your website but can't get it in English.

Hi Pinz
Sorry, the website is still not in english… apologize for that. But we have sometimes english speaking participants. Our groups are most of time quite cosmopolite, with people coming from France, Belgium, Switzerland, UK, Austria, Germany, Spain, Italy… Would be good to have more people from overseas ;) I bought and equipped one more Nissan Patrol for rental for our European trips as Iceland, Russia and Romania.
Wish you a very good time this summer.
Nico

Hranni

Hi great video and nice rig :) , funny to see your country on this forum did not espect that. looks like a nice trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles